The Ironlakes Half Distance will take place on Saturday 18 September 2021.
The start will be given at 11am from the banks of the Plate Taille Welcome Centre at the Lacs de l’Eau d’Heure (Attention change of location compared to 2019).
Half Distance athletes will have the possibility to leave their bikes and helmets in the bike park from Friday 17 September between 4pm and 8pm (not compulsory unlike Full Distance athletes but highly recommended). On the day of the race, the entry in the bike park will take place from 9 am to 10.30 am
- DISTANCES: 1900m – 92km – 21km
- Minimum age: 18 years old during the current year (born in 2003 or before)
- At the time of registration, non-licensed athletes will have to show an identity card and provide a medical certificate mentioning the aptitude to do a triathlon in competition. The medical certificate is valid for 6 months.
- You can download a sample certificate here.
- Licensed athletes will need to present their identity card and a valid licence from an international triathlon federation.
- The number of race numbers is limited to 950.
- Start at 11 am
- Swim: 1:10
- Swim + bike: 6:00
- Swim + bike + run: 8:00
- Race closes at 7 pm
- The start of the race will be in a “Mass Start” format.
- ⚠️ Due to the exceptional situation caused by the COVID-19, it is very likely that the start will be changed to a rolling start.