The IRONLAKES SPRINT distance will take place on Sunday, September 18, 2021.
- Starts will be given between 09:00 and 09:35 from the banks of the Centre d’Accueil de la Plate Taille at Lacs de l’Eau d’Heure.
- The deposit of the bike and equipment in the transition park will be exclusively on the day of the race between 7:30 am and 8:45 am.
- DISTANCES: 750m – 21km – 5km
- Minimum age: Be 16 years old during the current year (be born in 2005 or before).
- When collecting a bib, unlicensed athletes must show their identity card and provide a medical certificate stating the ability to perform a triathlon in competition. The medical certificate is valid for 6 months.
- You can download a model of certificate here.
- Licensed athletes must present a valid license belonging to an international triathlon federation.
- The number of bibs is limited to 800.
SPRINT distance STARTLISTS.
We remind you that the departures will be given in 4 waves
Closure of the bike park at 8:50 am for all!
- 9 am – Start of the Belgian Championship Men
- 9.15 am – Start of the Belgian Championship Women
- 9.30 am – Start OPEN Men
- 9.35 am – Start OPEN Women
⚠️ Only athletes licensed to the Belgian Triathlon Federation (VTDL / LBFTD) or having a foreign triathlon license will take part in the Belgian Championships.
⚠️ An athlete who does not have a triathlon licence will have to start the OPEN race.
- Departure 09:00 am
- Swimming 0:30
- Swimming + cycling 1:45
- Closing of the race 2:30